Our practice utilizes a collaboration between physician and patient and may include choices from many effective treatments, including:
- Brief, Ultra-brief, and/or Long-term Intensive (psychoanalytic) therapy.
- Biofeedback, EEG Brainwave biofeedback (neurofeedback), EFT, EMDR, Hypnosis.
- When appropriate, Medication and Neutraceuticals.
- Quantitative EEG (QEEG) for brain diagnostics.
For office hours, information about our sessions, and details of where to begin,
please see Getting Started / Forms.
Since 1979, Self-Regulation Medical Group has been a leading force in Mind-Body Medicine.
More Than Stress Management
Out practice has been effective in the treatment of:
• Attention Disorders and other problems with concentration and executive function.
• Head injury; closed head trauma, concussion, “whiplash” type brain microtrauma (including sports injuries); and other “foggy brain” conditions; see Head Injuries/Concussion.
• Migraine and other Headaches
• Irritable Bowel
• Sleep Problems
• Mood and energy disorders
• Psychological trauma (old wounds) and emotional shock (PTSD)
• Smoking Cessation- Stop Smoking Program
• Substance Abuse, Marijuana Clean-up